Easy Recipe: Yummy Is Ambrosia Salad Healthy

Is Ambrosia Salad Healthy. A sweet dessert treat that is healthy! Mac and cheese was always a request, and so was "Five Cup Fruit Salad," otherwise known as Ambrosia Salad.

Classic Ambrosia Salad Recipe - How to Make Easy Ambrosia Salad
Classic Ambrosia Salad Recipe - How to Make Easy Ambrosia Salad (Sylvia Pena)
Maybe you remember your grandmother or a favorite family cook whipping up this delectable salad in the kitchen when you were younger. This salad is rich with fruit and a sweet, creamy sauce. In a large bowl, fold together Cool Whip and sour cream.

Mini marshmallows, maraschino cherries, shredded coconut, and chopped walnuts all combine in this yummy salad.

This creamy fruit salad also makes a nice, refreshing dessert any day of the week.

Healthy Coconut "Ambrosia" Salad | A Sunshiny Day

Classic Ambrosia Salad Recipe - How to Make Easy Ambrosia Salad

Healthy Ambrosia Salad | Ambrosia salad, Salad, Salad dressing recipes

Healthy Ambrosia Salad - WonkyWonderful

Healthy Ambrosia Salad

Healthy Ambrosia Salad - WonkyWonderful

If you're feeling adventurous, mix even more of your favorite fruits into the ambrosia salad. With Easter just around the corner, ambrosia salad is a quick and easy side dish you can make to go with your Easter dinner. If you're from the South, then you know about Ambrosia Salad.

Some versions call for cottage cheese or sour cream to get that characteristic tangy. I love this classic salad and I know you will too! In a large bowl, fold together Cool Whip and sour cream.

For some reason my grandma's called only for sour cream. This easy dessert salad is always a hit and is a favorite of many in my family, especially my Aunt Judie. The last parts of this ambrosia salad are plain Greek yogurt and mini marshmallows.

The fun thing about ambrosia is there are SO MANY existing variations so you can really customize it just for you! Ambrosia Fruit Salad My mom's ambrosia salad, with its tasty combination of fresh fruits and creamy yogurt, is a family favorite, and a great addition to a backyard barbecue. —Colleen Belbey, Warwick, Rhode Island This Ambrosia was one of the first to go at a recent salad/dessert bar I hosted. This easy dessert salad is the perfect mix of sweet and tart fruit in a light and creamy fluff base.

But rather a more classic version many of us remember from family Christmas parties. Old-fashioned ambrosia has made a comeback, and it's even better than ever. I love this classic salad and I know you will too!

Mac and cheese was always a request, and so was "Five Cup Fruit Salad," otherwise known as Ambrosia Salad. Drain the liquid from the oranges into the sink and put the oranges into the bowl. I love this classic salad and I know you will too!

Drain the liquid from the pineapple and put the pineapple into the bowl. I love this classic salad and I know you will too! Easy southern side dish recipe perfect for every holiday dinner!

As an adult with a new-found love for ambrosia fruit salad, I wish I'd caught on to this heavenly salad (aptly named "ambrosia", meaning "food of the gods") sooner. Ambrosia salad is a classic for a reason! Add oranges, pineapple, cherries, coconut, pecans, and marshmallows and stir gently.

Well, what's old is now new again. When it simply comes to enjoying the familiar taste of Southern-style ambrosia, this real food version is a satisfying treat that provides a great dose of probiotics, as well as a healthy boost of nutrition! When my birthday rolled around in my childhood, my dinner requests were pretty simple.

I love this classic salad and I know you will too! Well, what's old is now new again. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut.